top of page

Global Ports Holding (GPH) was established in 2004 as an international port operator with a diversified portfolio of cruise and commercial ports. As an independent cruise port operator, the group holds a unique position in the cruise port landscape, positioning itself as the world’s leading cruise port brand, with an integrated platform of cruise ports serving cruise liners, ferries, yachts and mega-yachts. GPH operates 17 ports in 9 countries and continues to grow steadily. GPH provides services for 7,3 million passengers reaching a market share of 24% in the Mediterranean annually. The group also offers commercial port operations which specialize in container, bulk and general cargo handling.

A portfolio of award-winning ports and terminals allows GPH to transfer best practices to its subsidiaries. With a strong focus on operational excellence, enhanced security practices and customer-oriented services, GPH aims to contribute to the development of the cruise industry.

Global Ports Holding Plc is 59.30% owned by Global Ports Holding B.V., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Investment Holdings (GIH) - listed on Borsa Istanbul (BIST) under the ticker "GLYHO". The remaining 40.70% of the total issued share capital represents free float on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

bottom of page